Sunday 23 June 2013

Why Black ..


Cause no one really cares
Cause  it's  the color of despair
Cause life isn't fair..

Why black ..
Cause in it lies protection ..
Cause it hides no deception ..
Cause it makes it all the same ..
Cause it sets my heart on flame ...
Cause it would make them go away ..
Cause it's the color of the day..
Why black ..
Cause it's color of the night ...
Where stars shines so bright..
Cause after it comes the light
Cause I am not ready to go and fight
Why black ..
Cause I don't want any one in ..
Cause they wont feel what.s within ..
Cause I want to be alone now and then..
Cause everyone is in rush..
Cause I can't find the magical touch ...
So if anyone asks ..
Tell them She loves black ..

4 comments:

  1. she loves black not gray she always Buy herself a rose at the end of the day <3 :D


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaaaay ♥ I am flattered :D ♥ I do buy myself rose sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. I loved this blackness poem , It may bad but It's so classy and it touched me somehow :)

    ReplyDelete