Saturday 22 March 2014

No More Heros

It was one of the worst days at all
And no one there to break my fall
I made one last call
But no one to answer
No one can cure this cancer
First time to feel this weak
Defenseless, fragile like snow flake
I can't walk and I can't talk
All I can be is to pretend I am rock
But my eyes never knew how to lie
And I hated that I cried
Cause I was supposed to be strong
Being sensitive is something wrong
And I hated myself for needing you
To be there
When I made my final call
But all I thought was wrong
And I just thought that I'd be strong
But I cried, and got paralyzed
I needed you to protect me
To be my hero, but I just died
And no one saved me
I thought you would be there
To grab my hand and hold me
When life abused me
And I won't say anything
I will just hold you tight and cry
And I will never say what happened or why
Cause then all my wounds would be cured
And I will be able to conquer the world
But you didn't show up
And I have fallen like a drop
I could not be my own savior
Weakness made me heavier






2 comments: