Thursday 1 September 2011

In The End

I thought I would be the hostage of sorrow and tears forever .. It took a year from my life to figure out that life is simple..And it's not fair..people will step you in back ... will break your heart carelessly ... .. will wear masks. ...life will go against your will. and you will build wall around you in order not to get hurt .....
But you know what ... life wont stop when you cry ... world won't end when you die...it just goes on. ..this year of sorrow I've learned that life is harsh...but all you gotta do is standing up every time you fall....It's about being there not hiding behind your door... don't wait from anyone to bring for happiness .....be your own light ... rise your hope and ambition..Love the life.... be alive ... life is a great lesson you just pay attention for it before it's too late :) .. so enjoy it :)
I dun say that sorrow will end .. or am the happiest person alive ... no .. I'm just trying to be ;)
" May Allah bless hardships it made me distinguish between my friends and my enemies " Omar Ibn Al- khatab -MBUH-Thanks God for everything...
Salma

No comments:

Post a Comment