Sunday 14 July 2013

I believe ..

this not a poetry so feel relived 
this about the things I believe 

I believe in God the almighty one
I believe in prophets and I love them all 
I believe in love 
I believe in the power of love 
I believe there are no absolute evil in human beings nor absolute good , Even the worst sinner can be the best worshiper one day .
I believe in dreams 
I believe in miracles 
I believe in fairy tales
I believe that in the worst place , you can find beauty "seek and ye shall find " 
I believe is the best is yet to come , "though I look pessimistic sometimes "
I believe in fantasy and supernatural creatures .
I believe in friendship 
I believe that eyes are the window to the soul 
I believe in inner beauty that matters million times than outside look ( pretty minds and hearts are away captivating than looks ) 
I believe in the charm of books 
I believe that :"Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks "
I believe in hope  , happy endings , good will always prevail  ..



PS : I believe in you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment