Wednesday 3 July 2013

Unfinished Poem ...

A little prayer to be said 
For a pure heart it was made
Who loves unicorns and mermaids .

Words and words surrounded with them .
Unfinished poems , where I should begin .
Cant find the words I'm lost without the rhythm . 
Confused with the vortex within .

I always said that I am dreamy one .
I always believed that there are the one .
But how come the moon fall for the sun .

I wont think about it , I will let go .
My words wont make the expected show .
The silence will speak if they only knew .

I stared at the sky waiting for a sign
Maybe a blooming moon or a star to shine
I close my eyes , my heart says all shall be fine .

This's may be not my best .
I don't care , I am not in test .
I will leave to God the rest .


Leave out the rest :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment