Sunday 13 October 2013

Andromeda

A sweet whisper came along 
From a fairy who sang a silent song 
"To your shell you shall belong 

The first rule to begin 
No one should come in 
It's an awful unforgivable sin 

The second rule to be told 
When nothing's right or wrong 
The answers shall come along

The third rule to be said 
You shall forever stay mermaid 
But only he shall make the spell fade"

Here you are, comes my reply 
I never wanted to be mermaid 
I always wanted to fly 
And if there's something to be said
I always keep wondering why 

The second thing to be told 
My heart shall never belong 
But to the man who sold the world

The third thing to be said
No one but me shall make it fade
I'm here a warrior but waiting for blade 


In the dark I should stay 
Far from tomorrow and today 
Like stars in the Milky Way 
With the music sing and sway 


2 comments: