Tuesday 22 October 2013

The Crow and The Butterfly

Lost in thoughts like a paper without pen
Running in circles , closing in 
In the court with myself I begin 
Joy and sorrow all the contrasts within 

Never took the right choices
Always following my heart
Even if that meant 
Putting an end without start 

They always come back
When it's too late 
Imagining that I'm waiting
Serving forgiveness on golden plate

In my kingdom 
One chance is given to prove loyalty
But if you did not take it
Don't blame my sanity 

Hearing The Rasmus's track 
Saying Friends don't do like that
I close my eyes and shed a tear
Remembering a step in the back
They say a kindhearted 
But all I see inside is black
Once I walk away 
I never ever look back

In this circus 
Things will bring you down
But all you need to learn 
Not to be the clown 




6 comments:

  1. Strong kindhearted queen ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: I like the new design
    Second : pic wahmia o klam mrsoom 3leeha aw el 3aks
    Third: wade7 in Toefl 8ala el lo8a 3ndik
    Fourth: it touched me so much
    Fifth: I love you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all : thanks ♥
      second : ♥ enty ele 3yoonk 7lwa
      third :D seriously I still mix between A and An :D
      forth : glad it did :) my O:)
      fifth : noo need to say I love you much more ♥

      Delete